Shimmer - A wonderful 3 Bedroom apartment with spectacular Sea Views
This 3 bedroom property has an elevated position with magnificent views over the Atlantic. Enjoy the wonderful views from your private balcony. The apartment is situated within a popular development with many facilities to keep the whole family busy.
Accommodation is arranged as 2 double beds and 3 single beds across 3 bedrooms. There are also 2 bathrooms.
In the lounge there is comfortable seating, a TV with satellite channels and also free Wi-Fi.
The apartment has a privileged location within a development in São Martinho do Porto that is unparalleled in the town for the range of the facilities that it offers. Ideal for all members of the family, the complex offers three swimming pools, a miniature golf course, tennis courts, a small football field, a squash court and a pool room.
The property is spacious, practical, and designed to a superb specification to offer luxurious accommodation.
Property License:Portuguese Licence No: 29875/AL
- Bathroom 2
Want a Sea View?
- Yes, has a sea view
Need a Pool?
- Yes, has a pool
- Children's shallow pool or area
- Cooker and Hob, Microwave, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Toaster, Iron and Ironing Board, Cooking Utensils and Cutlery, Kettle
- TV, Satellite TV, WIFI (free inside the property)
- Sea Views, Private Balcony, Outdoor Dining Table and Chairs, Indoor Dining Table and Chairs, Bathroom Towels, Bed Linen is Provided, Washing Machine, Central Heating, Free parking on street
- Swimming pool/s (communal)
- Children's pool (communal)
- Gardens (communal)
- Sun Loungers (communal)
- Tennis Court (communal)
- Games Room (communal)
- Mini-Golf (communal)
- Squash Court (communal)
- Walking Distance to Beach
- Walking dDistance to Bars/Restaurants
- Walking Distance to Town Centre
- Children Welcome
- Elderly Friendly Properties
- Non-Smoking Property
- Diving Snorkelling
- Horse Riding
WIFI (communal areas)
- Yes, has free WIFI in communal areas
Need free WIFI?
- Yes, has free WIFI inside the property
- Double Bed
- Double Bed
- Twin Bed (2 single beds), Single Bed
- Bath, Shower over Bath, WC
- Shower Cubical, WC
Final clean - €95
Compulsory charge covering the cleaning of the property following each stay.
Travel cot - €25
A travel cot can be arranged by request for the cost of €25.
Highchair - €20
A highchair can be arranged by request for the cost of €20.
Gas consumption - €0
From September 15th to June 15th, gas consumption is paid locally and charged at a rate of € 4.27 per KW hour. If your stay is not during this period, no charge will be applied.
Discover Lisboa Wine Tour - €54
Lisboa Wines Tour with lunch & tastings. €54 per person. Minimum 2 people.
Premium Discover Lisboa Wine Tour - €70.05
Premium Lisboa Wines Tour with 5 course lunch paired with wines. €70.05 per person. Minimum 2 people.
Discover Lisboa Wine Tour With Driver - €106.03
Lisboa Wines Tour with driver inc. lunch & tastings. €106.03 per person. Minimum 2 people.
Premium Discover Lisboa Wine Tour With Driver - €123.09
Premium Lisboa Wines Tour with Driver inc. 5 Course Lunch paired with wines. €123.09 per person. Minimum 2 people.
|From||To||Week (€)||Min. Rental||From||To|
|16 Sep 2019||31 Oct 2019||750||4+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|01 Nov 2019||21 Dec 2019||375||4+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|22 Dec 2019||02 Jan 2020||845||4+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
How To Get Here:
We recommend international travellers fly into Lisbon airport. A number of airlines (including budget airlines) fly direct to Lisbon from all major European destinations. You can find and compare flight prices at http://www.skyscanner.net or download their app for your android or apple device. Alternatively you can fly to Oporto (2.5 hour drive) or Faro (3.5 hour drive).
By Road from Lisbon
São Martinho do Porto is an easy 1 hour drive from the airport on the A8. Taxis and transfers are available (around € 75-100), as well as a number of car hire options. We will provide detailed directions for your car journey.
By train from UK to Lisbon
For Lisbon you can take the 10:23am Eurostar from London to Paris and then the 15:50 TGV service to Irún on the Spanish border. Then connect with the 22:00 overnight Sud Express to Lisbon which arrives at 11:03am the following day. The cheapest return fare is about £209 and can be booked through Spanish Rail (020 7725 7063). Please check timings as they may have changed. For information about travelling to Portugal by train, we recommend this excellent website: www.seat61.com
From Lisbon to Sao Martinho do Porto by public transport
Coaches to São Martinho do Porto run several times a day from Lisbon's Sete Rios coach terminal and the journey time is around 90 minutes. The coach station is a short taxi ride away from the airport (around € 15). Coach information and ticket sales are available at www.rede-expressos.pt
By boat from UK to Santander
Santander is 880km (7.5 hour drive) away from Sao Martinho do Porto on the Northern coast of Spain. It is served by 8 weekly crossings from the UK ports of Plymouth, Portsmouth and Poole. Crossings take between 20-24 hours and prices can vary considerably. http://www.aferry.co.uk has details of prices and timetables.
When you've confirmed the booking with us, you will receive your specific Holiday Information Pack with more detailed information about how to get to the property "Shimmer".
What To Do On Holiday?
- There's a mandatory final cleaning charge of € 95.
- Please note that arrivals after 22:00 will be charged at € 25 to be paid on arrival.
Refundable Security Deposit: € 100
- The refundable security deposit is returned to you 3 days after your stay.
- The security deposit increases to € 300 over the Christmas and New Year period.
- From 15 Sept to 15 June, gas consumption is charged at a rate of € 4.27 per KW hour.
- Cancellation fee of 20% of the booking up to 5 weeks before the holiday, and 100% when the holiday is less than 5 weeks away.