Seaside - Charming 2 bedroom apartment with views over the sea and pool.
This is an excellent 2 bedroom apartment, well located within the wonderful Gilmafacho Resort in São Martinho do Porto. It benefits of sea views from your private terrace and a view over one of the 3 pools of the complex.
The apartment is composed of a lounge with dining area benefitting of all the comforts you might need during your stay. One of the major benefits of this property is that is has satellite channels and free Wi-Fi inside the property! Adding to this you also have a CD and DVD player and a selection of DVD's to watch.
The kitchen is spacious and fully equipped, perfect for cooking homemade meals, just like at home. It also has a dishwasher, which can be very usefull, giving you more time to relax and enjoy your stay.
There are 2 bedrooms. The first bedroom has a double bed and the second one has twin beds and an en-suite bathroom. There is also the family bathroom with shower over bath. In the lounge you will also find a sofa-bed which ables this apartment to accomodate up to 5 guests.
Outside, you benefit of a private terrace with dining area, where you can delight yourself enjoying the sun and the seaview and also keep an eye on your family members who might prefer to take a swim in the pool.
Gilmafacho complex, besides it's fantastic location, offers a large selection of free activities on-site such as 2 further large pools, 2 child pools, tennis court, mini-golf, squash court, and a games room from where you also have free Wi-Fi access. All pools have communal sun-loungers at the guests' disposal.
- Bathroom 2
Want a Sea View?
- Yes, has a sea view
Need a Pool?
- Yes, has a pool
- Children's shallow pool or area
- Cooker and Hob, Microwave, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Toaster, Iron and Ironing Board, Cooking Utensils and Cutlery, Kettle
- TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Selection of DVDs, WIFI (free inside the property)
- Sea Views, Private Balcony, Balcony, Private Terrace, Terrace, Outdoor Dining Table and Chairs, Indoor Dining Table and Chairs, Bathroom Towels, Bed Linen is Provided, Washing Machine, Hair Dryer, Cot available on request, Free parking on street
- Swimming pool/s (communal)
- Children's pool (communal)
- Gardens (communal)
- Sun Loungers (communal)
- BBQ (communal)
- Tennis Court (communal)
- Games Room (communal)
- Mini-Golf (communal)
- Squash Court (communal)
- Walking Distance to Beach
- Walking dDistance to Bars/Restaurants
- Walking Distance to Supermarket
- Walking Distance to Town Centre
- Children Welcome
- Elderly Friendly Properties
- Non-Smoking Property
- Places of Interest
- Horse Riding
Need Satellite or Cable TV?
- Yes, has Satellite or Cable TV
WIFI (communal areas)
- Yes, has free WIFI in communal areas
Need free WIFI?
- Yes, has free WIFI inside the property
Internet access (not Wi-Fi)
- Double Bed
- Twin Bed (2 single beds), En-suite shower room
- Bath, Shower over Bath, WC
- En-suite, Shower Cubical, WC
Final clean - €75
Compulsory charge covering the cleaning of the property following each stay.
Travel Cot - €0
A travel cot can be arranged by request free of charge.
Highchair - €20
A highchair can be arranged by request for the cost of €20.
Gas consumption - €0
From September 15th to June 15th, gas consumption is paid locally and charged at a rate of € 4.27 per KW hour. If your stay is not during this period, no charge will be applied.
Discover Lisboa Wine Tour - €54
Lisboa Wines Tour with lunch & tastings. €54 per person. Minimum 2 people.
Premium Discover Lisboa Wine Tour - €70.05
Premium Lisboa Wines Tour with 5 course lunch paired with wines. €70.05 per person. Minimum 2 people.
Discover Lisboa Wine Tour With Driver - €106.03
Lisboa Wines Tour with driver inc. lunch & tastings. €106.03 per person. Minimum 2 people.
Premium Discover Lisboa Wine Tour With Driver - €123.09
Premium Lisboa Wines Tour with Driver inc. 5 Course Lunch paired with wines. €123.09 per person. Minimum 2 people.
|From||To||Week (€)||Min. Rental||From||To|
|16 Jun 2019||15 Sep 2019||645||4+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|16 Sep 2019||31 Oct 2019||565||4+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|01 Nov 2019||21 Dec 2019||300||4+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|22 Dec 2019||02 Jan 2020||645||4+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
How To Get Here:
We recommend international travellers fly into Lisbon airport. A number of airlines (including budget airlines) fly direct to Lisbon from all major European destinations. You can find and compare flight prices at http://www.skyscanner.net or download their app for your android or apple device. Alternatively you can fly to Oporto (2.5 hour drive) or Faro (3.5 hour drive).
By Road from Lisbon
São Martinho do Porto is an easy 1 hour drive from the airport on the A8. Taxis and transfers are available (around € 75-100), as well as a number of car hire options. We will provide detailed directions for your car journey.
By train from UK to Lisbon
For Lisbon you can take the 10:23am Eurostar from London to Paris and then the 15:50 TGV service to Irún on the Spanish border. Then connect with the 22:00 overnight Sud Express to Lisbon which arrives at 11:03am the following day. The cheapest return fare is about £209 and can be booked through Spanish Rail (020 7725 7063). Please check timings as they may have changed. For information about travelling to Portugal by train, we recommend this excellent website: www.seat61.com
From Lisbon to Sao Martinho do Porto by public transport
Coaches to São Martinho do Porto run several times a day from Lisbon's Sete Rios coach terminal and the journey time is around 90 minutes. The coach station is a short taxi ride away from the airport (around € 15). Coach information and ticket sales are available at www.rede-expressos.pt
By boat from UK to Santander
Santander is 880km (7.5 hour drive) away from Sao Martinho do Porto on the Northern coast of Spain. It is served by 8 weekly crossings from the UK ports of Plymouth, Portsmouth and Poole. Crossings take between 20-24 hours and prices can vary considerably. http://www.aferry.co.uk has details of prices and timetables.
When you've confirmed the booking with us, you will receive your specific Holiday Information Pack with more detailed information about how to get to the property "Seaside".
What To Do On Holiday?
- There's a mandatory final cleaning charge of €75.
- Please note that arrivals after 22:00 will be charged at €20 to be paid on arrival.
- From 15 Sept to 15 June, gas consumption is charged at a rate of € 4.27 per KW hour.
Refundable Security Deposit: €100
- The refundable security deposit is returned to you 3 days after your stay.
- The security deposit increases to €300 over the Christmas and New Year period.
- Cancellation fee of 20% of the booking up to 5 weeks before the holiday, and 100% when the holiday is less than 5 weeks away.