Cereja - Delightful 3 bedroom apartment in São Martinho do Porto with sea views, 3 pools and more...
This is a fantastic 3 bedroom duplex property in popular resort Gilma Facho overlooking the Atlantic in São Martinho do Porto with spacious living accommodation. This apartment is envied for its position and layout with great views over the sea. It is also very spacious and has two lounge areas and multiple private outdoor spaces over 2 floors to enjoy.
There are three bedrooms that all have double beds. There is
also a double sofa bed in the lounge so the property can sleep
eight in total. There is a shower room en-suite to the master
There are 2 main bathrooms, both have a bath and 1 of these also has a shower over and 1 of these baths has jacuzzi jets for extra indulgence.
The complex itself has a lot to do within its beautiful grounds and you only need to walk along the coast line by 1km (10 mins) to get to the bay of São Martinho do Porto. In the complex itself you have a tennis court, 3 lovely pools, 2 child pools, a squash court, a games room and a mini-golf course. All of the facilities are free to use for residents/guests of the complex.
There is also free Wi-Fi at the communal area for the complex.
- Up to
Want a Sea View?
- Yes has a sea view
Need a Pool?
- Yes has Pool
- Children's shallow pool or area
- Cooker and Hob, Microwave, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Toaster, Iron and Ironing Board, Coffee Machine, Cooking Utensils and Cutlery, Kettle
- Large LCD Plasma TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Selection of DVDs
- Sea Views, Private Balcony, BBQ, Outdoor Dining Table & Chairs, Indoor Dining Table & Chairs, Bathroom Towels, Bed Linen is provided, Washing Machine, Jacuzzi Bath, Cot available on request, Free parking on street
- Swimming pool/s (Communal)
- Children's pool/s (Communal)
- Gardens (Communal)
- Sun Loungers (Communal)
- BBQ (Communal)
- Tennis Court (Communal)
- Games Room (Communal)
- Mini-golf (Communal)
- Squash Court (Communal)
- Wi-Fi (Communal areas only)
- Walking Distance to Beach
- Walking Distance to Bars/Restaurants
- Walking Distance to Town Centre
- Walking Distance to Coach station
- Walking Distance to Train station
- Children Welcome
- Elderly Friendly Properties
- Non-smoking property
- Places of Interest
- Town Centre
- Diving Snorkelling
- Spa Treatments
- Horse Riding
Wi-Fi (Communal areas)
- Yes has Wi-Fi in communal areas
- Double Bed
- Double Bed
- Double Bed
- Sofa Bed in the lounge (sleeping 2 people)
- Bath, Shower over bath, Jacuzzi jets in bath, WC
- Bath, Shower over bath, WC
- En-suite, Shower cubical, WC
Final clean - €95
Compulsory charge covering the cleaning of the property following each stay.
Travel cot - €0
A travel cot can be arranged by request free of charge.
Highchair - €0
A highchair can be arranged by request free of charge.
Gas consumption - €0
From September 15th to June 15th, gas consumption is paid locally and charged at a rate of € 4.27 per KW hour. If your stay is not during this period, no charge will be applied.
|From||To||Week (€)||Min. Rental||From||To|
|01 Oct 2017||31 Oct 2017||525||4+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|01 Nov 2017||19 Dec 2017||525||4+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|20 Dec 2017||02 Jan 2018||525||7+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|03 Jan 2018||30 Apr 2018||525||4+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|01 May 2018||31 May 2018||745||4+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|01 Jun 2018||30 Jun 2018||795||4+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|01 Jul 2018||31 Aug 2018||995||4+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|01 Sep 2018||30 Sep 2018||725||4+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|01 Oct 2018||22 Dec 2018||525||4+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|23 Dec 2018||02 Jan 2019||525||7+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|03 Jan 2019||30 Apr 2019||525||4+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
How To Get Here:
We recommend international travellers fly into Lisbon airport. A number of airlines (including budget airlines) fly direct to Lisbon from all major European destinations. You can find and compare flight prices at http://www.skyscanner.net or download their app for your android or apple device. Alternatively you can fly to Oporto (2.5 hour drive) or Faro (3.5 hour drive).
By Road from Lisbon
São Martinho do Porto is an easy 1 hour drive from the airport on the A8. Taxis and transfers are available (around € 75-100), as well as a number of car hire options. We will provide detailed directions for your car journey.
By train from UK to Lisbon
For Lisbon you can take the 10:23am Eurostar from London to Paris and then the 15:50 TGV service to Irún on the Spanish border. Then connect with the 22:00 overnight Sud Express to Lisbon which arrives at 11:03am the following day. The cheapest return fare is about £209 and can be booked through Spanish Rail (020 7725 7063). Please check timings as they may have changed. For information about travelling to Portugal by train, we recommend this excellent website: www.seat61.com
From Lisbon to Sao Martinho do Porto by public transport
Coaches to São Martinho do Porto run several times a day from Lisbon's Sete Rios coach terminal and the journey time is around 90 minutes. The coach station is a short taxi ride away from the airport (around € 15). Coach information and ticket sales are available at www.rede-expressos.pt
By boat from UK to Santander
Santander is 880km (7.5 hour drive) away from Sao Martinho do Porto on the Northern coast of Spain. It is served by 8 weekly crossings from the UK ports of Plymouth, Portsmouth and Poole. Crossings take between 20-24 hours and prices can vary considerably. http://www.aferry.co.uk has details of prices and timetables.
When you've confirmed the booking with us, you will receive your specific Holiday Information Pack with more detailed information about how to get to the property "Cereja".
What To Do On Holiday?
- There's a mandatory final cleaning charge of €95.
Refundable Security Deposit: €100
- The refundable security deposit is returned to you 3 days after your stay.
- The security deposit increases to €300 over the Christmas and New Year period.
- From 15 Sept to 15 June, gas consumption is charged at a rate of € 4.27 per KW hour.
Christmas/New Year Season:
- Christmas/New Year bookings of less than 1 week, over this period, will be charged for 1 week and the security deposit increases to € 300.
- Cancellation fee of 20% of the booking up to 5 weeks before the holiday, and 100% when the holiday is less than 5 weeks away.