Blue - Superb 4 bedroom sea view apartment on great São Martinho do Porto complex
This is a lovely 4 bedroom property that sleeps up to 8 guests with bags of space and luxury furnishings. From its elevated position it benefits from magnificent views over the Atlantic. This marvellous apartment is ideally situated in one of São Martinho's most well regarded developments, Gilma Facho. The stunning hillside setting offers fantastic views over the fabulous, shell shaped bay of Sao Martinho and the Atlantic Ocean and many on-site facilities including 3 shared pools.
The great wealth of amenities at the complex makes this apartment perfect for family holiday getaways. Three outdoor swimming pools are onsite to keep you occupied. The kids will love the mini golf course and no doubt get a lot of use from the basketball hoops, tennis court and ping pong table. Parents might enjoy the squash courts, or may prefer to kick back at the pool or have a game of pool.
Wireless broadband is available free of charge in the communal areas.
The property is spacious, practical, and designed to a superb specification to offer luxurious accommodation over two floors. The large lounge leads on to a South-facing balcony with amazing views over the Atlantic.
The three bathrooms available make this outstanding property
extremely practical for large families.
Three of the four bedrooms are large doubles and two of them have patio doors giving direct access to one of the resorts three swimming pools. The fourth bedroom is a twin and also spacious.
The fully equipped, modern kitchen has a beautiful black granite work surfaces which contrast nicely with white units for a contemporary feel.
Easy access to the patio invites al fresco dining and what better way to enjoy a meal than in the warm Portuguese sun?
Property License:Portuguese License Number: 11550/AL
- Bathroom 3
Want a Sea View?
- Yes, has a sea view
Need a Pool?
- Yes, has a pool
- Children's shallow pool or area
- Cooker and Hob, Microwave, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Toaster, Iron and Ironing Board, Coffee Machine, Cooking Utensils and Cutlery, Kettle
- Satellite TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Selection of DVDs
- Sea Views, Private Balcony, BBQ, Outdoor Dining Table and Chairs, Indoor Dining Table and Chairs, Bathroom Towels, Bed Linen is Provided, Washing Machine, Central Heating, Hair Dryer, Highchair, Cot available on request, Free parking on street
- Swimming pool/s (communal)
- Children's pool (communal)
- Gardens (communal)
- Sun Loungers (communal)
- BBQ (communal)
- Tennis Court (communal)
- Games Room (communal)
- Mini-Golf (communal)
- Squash Court (communal)
- WIFI (communal areas only)
- Walking Distance to Beach
- Walking dDistance to Bars/Restaurants
- Walking Distance to Town Centre
- Walking Distance to the Coach Station
- Walking Distance to the Train Station
- Children Welcome
- Elderly Friendly Properties
- Non-Smoking Property
- Places of Interest
- Town Centre
- Diving Snorkelling
- Spa Treatments
- Horse Riding
Need Satellite or Cable TV?
- Yes, has Satellite or Cable TV
WIFI (communal areas)
- Yes, has free WIFI in communal areas
- Double Bed
- Double Bed
- Double Bed
- Twin Bed (2 single beds)
- Bath, WC
- Bath, WC
- Shower Cubical, WC
Final clean - €100
Compulsory charge covering the cleaning of the property following each stay.
Travel cot - €0
A travel cot can be arranged by request free of charge.
Highchair - €0
A highchair can be arranged by request free of charge.
Discover Lisboa Wine Tour - €54
Lisboa Wines Tour with lunch & tastings. €54 per person. Minimum 2 people.
Premium Discover Lisboa Wine Tour - €70.05
Premium Lisboa Wines Tour with 5 course lunch paired with wines. €70.05 per person. Minimum 2 people.
Discover Lisboa Wine Tour With Driver - €106.03
Lisboa Wines Tour with driver inc. lunch & tastings. €106.03 per person. Minimum 2 people.
Premium Discover Lisboa Wine Tour With Driver - €123.09
Premium Lisboa Wines Tour with Driver inc. 5 Course Lunch paired with wines. €123.09 per person. Minimum 2 people.
|From||To||Week (€)||Min. Rental||From||To|
|16 Sep 2019||30 Sep 2019||700||3+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|01 Oct 2019||26 Dec 2019||630||3+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|27 Dec 2019||31 Dec 2019||1,246||3+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
How To Get Here:
We recommend international travellers fly into Lisbon airport. A number of airlines (including budget airlines) fly direct to Lisbon from all major European destinations. You can find and compare flight prices at http://www.skyscanner.net or download their app for your android or apple device. Alternatively you can fly to Oporto (2.5 hour drive) or Faro (3.5 hour drive).
By Road from Lisbon
São Martinho do Porto is an easy 1 hour drive from the airport on the A8. Taxis and transfers are available (around € 75-100), as well as a number of car hire options. We will provide detailed directions for your car journey.
By train from UK to Lisbon
For Lisbon you can take the 10:23am Eurostar from London to Paris and then the 15:50 TGV service to Irún on the Spanish border. Then connect with the 22:00 overnight Sud Express to Lisbon which arrives at 11:03am the following day. The cheapest return fare is about £209 and can be booked through Spanish Rail (020 7725 7063). Please check timings as they may have changed. For information about travelling to Portugal by train, we recommend this excellent website: www.seat61.com
From Lisbon to Sao Martinho do Porto by public transport
Coaches to São Martinho do Porto run several times a day from Lisbon's Sete Rios coach terminal and the journey time is around 90 minutes. The coach station is a short taxi ride away from the airport (around € 15). Coach information and ticket sales are available at www.rede-expressos.pt
By boat from UK to Santander
Santander is 880km (7.5 hour drive) away from Sao Martinho do Porto on the Northern coast of Spain. It is served by 8 weekly crossings from the UK ports of Plymouth, Portsmouth and Poole. Crossings take between 20-24 hours and prices can vary considerably. http://www.aferry.co.uk has details of prices and timetables.
When you've confirmed the booking with us, you will receive your specific Holiday Information Pack with more detailed information about how to get to the property "Blue"
What To Do On Holiday?
- There's a mandatory final cleaning charge of € 100.
- Please note that arrivals after 22:00 will be charged at € 25 to be paid on arrival.
Refundable Security Deposit: € 150
- The refundable security deposit is returned to you 3 days after your stay.
- The security deposit increases to € 300 over the Christmas and New Year period.
Christmas/New Year Season:
- Christmas/New Year bookings of less than 1 week, over this period, will be charged for 1 week and the security deposit increases to € 300.
- Cancellation fee of 20% of the booking up to 5 weeks before the holiday, and 100% when the holiday is less than 5 weeks away.