Silver Sands - Beautiful Top floor, 3 bedroom, luxury apartment by beach, with Sea Views, pool
This apartment is superbly located with panoramic views of the beach and the bay and only a very short walk (160 metres) to São Martinho do Porto beach. Key features of this property include free internet access, a large swimming pool, a children's play area and 2 private balconies from which to enjoy the sun and sunset.
This property is luxurious and spacious. Comprised of a master bedroom with double bed and en-suite, a twin bedroom with balcony and a further twin bedroom. There are a further 2 folding beds which means that the property can sleep 8 in total. Please request the folding beds on booking if needed.
There is also a DVD and CD Player. The apartment benefits from air conditioning in most rooms.
This property can be rented alongside the studio apartment 'Atlantic' to accommodate groups of up to 12 guests. The studio is located directly above Silver Sands.
- Up to
Want a Sea View?
- Yes has a sea view
Want to be close to the beach?
- Yes 300 metres or less
Need Air Conditioning?
- Yes has Air-Conditioning
Need a Pool?
- Yes has Pool
- Children's shallow pool or area
- Cooker and Hob, Microwave, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Toaster, Iron and Ironing Board, Cooking Utensils and Cutlery, Kettle
- Large LCD Plasma TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Internet, Wi-Fi (Free inside property)
- Sea Views, Private Balcony, Outdoor Dining Table & Chairs, Indoor Dining Table & Chairs, Bathroom Towels, Bed Linen is provided, Washing Machine, Central Heating, Air-Conditioning, Hair Dryer, Cot available on request, Car Parking, Secure parking, Free parking on street
- Swimming pool/s (Communal)
- Children's pool/s (Communal)
- Gardens (Communal)
- Sun Loungers (Communal)
- Children s Playground
- Secure Parking
- Walking Distance to Beach
- Walking Distance to Bars/Restaurants
- Walking Distance to Supermarket
- Walking Distance to Town Centre
- Children Welcome
- Pets Welcome
- Elderly Friendly Properties
- Ideal for Wheelchair access
- Non-smoking property
- Diving Snorkelling
- Horse Riding
Need Free Wi-Fi?
- Yes has free Wi-Fi inside the property
Internet access (not Wi-Fi)
Need to bring a Pet?
- Yes allows pets
- Double Bed, En-suite Shower Room
- Twin Beds (2 single beds)
- Twin Beds (2 single beds)
- 2 Folding Beds
- Bath, Shower over bath, WC
- En-suite, Shower cubical, WC
Final clean - €82.05
Compulsory charge covering the cleaning of the property following each stay.
Travel cot - €0
A travel cot can be arranged by request free of charge.
Pets additional cleaning fee - €29.30
Pets allowed for €25 additional cleaning fee.
Highchair - €17.58
A highchair can be arranged by request for the cost of €15.
|From||To||Week (€)||Min. Rental||From||To|
|01 Aug 2017||31 Aug 2017||814.68||3+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|01 Sep 2017||30 Sep 2017||439.58||3+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|01 Oct 2017||31 Oct 2017||345.80||3+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|01 Nov 2017||19 Dec 2017||287.19||3+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|20 Dec 2017||02 Jan 2018||287.19||7+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|03 Jan 2018||31 Mar 2018||287.19||3+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
How To Get Here:
We recommend international travellers fly into Lisbon airport. A number of airlines (including budget airlines) fly direct to Lisbon from all major European destinations. You can find and compare flight prices at http://www.skyscanner.net or download their app for your android or apple device. Alternatively you can fly to Oporto (2.5 hour drive) or Faro (3.5 hour drive).
By Road from Lisbon
São Martinho do Porto is an easy 1 hour drive from the airport on the A8. Taxis and transfers are available (around € 75-100), as well as a number of car hire options. We will provide detailed directions for your car journey.
By train from UK to Lisbon
For Lisbon you can take the 10:23am Eurostar from London to Paris and then the 15:50 TGV service to Irún on the Spanish border. Then connect with the 22:00 overnight Sud Express to Lisbon which arrives at 11:03am the following day. The cheapest return fare is about £209 and can be booked through Spanish Rail (020 7725 7063). Please check timings as they may have changed. For information about travelling to Portugal by train, we recommend this excellent website: www.seat61.com
From Lisbon to Sao Martinho do Porto by public transport
Coaches to São Martinho do Porto run several times a day from Lisbon's Sete Rios coach terminal and the journey time is around 90 minutes. The coach station is a short taxi ride away from the airport (around € 15). Coach information and ticket sales are available at www.rede-expressos.pt
By boat from UK to Santander
Santander is 880km (7.5 hour drive) away from Sao Martinho do Porto on the Northern coast of Spain. It is served by 8 weekly crossings from the UK ports of Plymouth, Portsmouth and Poole. Crossings take between 20-24 hours and prices can vary considerably. http://www.aferry.co.uk has details of prices and timetables.
When you've confirmed the booking with us, you will receive your specific Holiday Information Pack with more detailed information about how to get to the property "Silver Sands".
What To Do On Holiday?
- There's a mandatory final cleaning charge of £70.
Late Arrival Charge:
- Please be aware that there is a charge of €25 if you arrive later than 8pm.
Refundable Security Deposit: £100
- The refundable security deposit is returned to you 3 days after your stay.
- The security deposit increases to £300 over the Christmas and New Year period.
Christmas/New Year Season:
- Christmas/New Year bookings of less than 1 week, over this period, will be charged for 1 week and the security deposit increases to £300.
- Cancellation fee of 20% of the booking up to 5 weeks before the holiday, and 100% when the holiday is less than 5 weeks away.