Sail - 3 bedroom apartment in São Martinho do Porto with pool, 200 metres to the beach, sleeping 8 people
This is a spacious 3 bedroom apartment that sleeps 8 with a fantastic swimming pool, just 200 metres from beach. The apartment is in an ideal location for making the most of what São Martinho do Porto has to offer.
An air-conditioned property that provides holiday accommodation of a superb standard. Boasting the largest pool in São Martinho do Porto and a children's play area, this is an excellent venue for family holidays.
The bedrooms are arranged as one double room and 2 twin rooms. There is also a sofa-bed in the lounge that can sleep 2 people.
The apartment has 2 bathrooms: one with toilet, bidet and shower enclosure and the other with toilet, bidet, bath with shower.
With an exceptional attention to detail the apartment has been thoughtfully equipped to provide guests with all of the entertainment they could need during their stay in São Martinho do Porto.
The apartment is presented with a flat screen TV, a DVD player, a Play Station and iPod docking station, a selection of approximately 180 games for the Play Station, a DVD library of over 200 films, a selection of board games and books. The apartment also benefits from free Wi-Fi. Please note, it may be necessary to pay a connection fee of approximately € 7.50 if it is needed outside of the period of June to September.
The private garage below can be used if you bring a car.
A studio apartment directly above this apartment is also available for rent (sleeps 4) if you would like to accommodate a larger group. Please see property Pool.
Please note: This property is unavailable
for arrivals on the 24th, 25th, 26th of December and on the 1st
January (New years day).
On New Year's Eve, arrivals are possible only until 3pm.
Property License:Portuguese Licence Number: 61211/AL
- Bathroom 2
Want to be close to the beach?
- Yes, 300 meters or less
- 4th Floor
Need Air Conditioning?
- Yes, has Air Conditioning
Need a Pool?
- Yes, has a pool
- Children's shallow pool or area
- Cooker and Hob, Microwave, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Toaster, Iron and Ironing Board, Cooking Utensils and Cutlery, Kettle
- TV, iPod Dock, DVD Player, Selection of DVDs, XBox Console, Selection of Console Games, WIFI (free inside the property)
- Private Balcony, Outdoor Dining Table and Chairs, Indoor Dining Table and Chairs, Bathroom Towels, Bed Linen is Provided, Washing Machine, Central Heating, Air-Conditioning, Lift, Hair Dryer, Highchair, Cot Available for hire, Private Parking Space, Secure Parking, Garage
- Swimming pool/s (communal)
- Gardens (communal)
- Sun Loungers (communal)
- Children s Playground
- Walking Distance to Beach
- Walking dDistance to Bars/Restaurants
- Walking Distance to Supermarket
- Walking Distance to Town Centre
- Walking Distance to the Coach Station
- Walking Distance to the Train Station
- Children Welcome
- Elderly Friendly Properties
- Non-Smoking Property
- Places of Interest
- Town Centre
- Spa Treatments
- Horse Riding
Need free WIFI?
- Yes, has free WIFI inside the property
- Double Bed
- Twin Bed (2 single beds)
- Twin Bed (2 single beds)
- Sofa bed in the lounge (sleeping 2 people)
- Shower Cubical, WC
- Shower over Bath, WC
Final clean - €80
Compulsory charge covering the cleaning of the property following each stay.
Highchair - €0
A highchair can be arranged by request free of charge.
Travel cot - €0
A travel cot can be arranged by request free of charge.
Discover Lisboa Wine Tour - €54
Lisboa Wines Tour with lunch & tastings. €54 per person. Minimum 2 people.
Premium Discover Lisboa Wine Tour - €70.05
Premium Lisboa Wines Tour with 5 course lunch paired with wines. €70.05 per person. Minimum 2 people.
Discover Lisboa Wine Tour With Driver - €106.03
Lisboa Wines Tour with driver inc. lunch & tastings. €106.03 per person. Minimum 2 people.
Premium Discover Lisboa Wine Tour With Driver - €123.09
Premium Lisboa Wines Tour with Driver inc. 5 Course Lunch paired with wines. €123.09 per person. Minimum 2 people.
|From||To||Week (€)||Min. Rental||From||To|
|03 Jan 2020||30 Apr 2020||445||3+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|01 May 2020||31 May 2020||345||3+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|01 Jun 2020||30 Jun 2020||395||3+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|01 Jul 2020||31 Jul 2020||695||3+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|01 Aug 2020||31 Aug 2020||795||3+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|01 Sep 2020||30 Sep 2020||395||3+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|01 Oct 2020||31 Oct 2020||295||3+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|01 Nov 2020||20 Dec 2020||445||3+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|21 Dec 2020||02 Jan 2021||445||7+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|03 Jan 2021||30 Apr 2021||445||3+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|01 May 2021||31 May 2021||345||3+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|01 Jun 2021||30 Jun 2021||395||3+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|01 Jul 2021||31 Jul 2021||695||3+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|01 Aug 2021||31 Aug 2021||795||3+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|01 Sep 2021||30 Sep 2021||395||3+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|01 Oct 2021||31 Oct 2021||295||3+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|01 Nov 2021||20 Dec 2021||445||3+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|21 Dec 2021||02 Jan 2022||445||7+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|03 Jan 2022||30 Apr 2022||445||3+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
How To Get Here:
We recommend international travellers fly into Lisbon airport. A number of airlines (including budget airlines) fly direct to Lisbon from all major European destinations. You can find and compare flight prices at http://www.skyscanner.net or download their app for your android or apple device. Alternatively you can fly to Oporto (2.5 hour drive) or Faro (3.5 hour drive).
By Road from Lisbon
São Martinho do Porto is an easy 1 hour drive from the airport on the A8. Taxis and transfers are available (around € 75-100), as well as a number of car hire options. We will provide detailed directions for your car journey.
By train from UK to Lisbon
For Lisbon you can take the 10:23am Eurostar from London to Paris and then the 15:50 TGV service to Irún on the Spanish border. Then connect with the 22:00 overnight Sud Express to Lisbon which arrives at 11:03am the following day. The cheapest return fare is about £209 and can be booked through Spanish Rail (020 7725 7063). Please check timings as they may have changed. For information about travelling to Portugal by train, we recommend this excellent website: www.seat61.com
From Lisbon to Sao Martinho do Porto by public transport
Coaches to São Martinho do Porto run several times a day from Lisbon's Sete Rios coach terminal and the journey time is around 90 minutes. The coach station is a short taxi ride away from the airport (around € 15). Coach information and ticket sales are available at www.rede-expressos.pt
By boat from UK to Santander
Santander is 880km (7.5 hour drive) away from Sao Martinho do Porto on the Northern coast of Spain. It is served by 8 weekly crossings from the UK ports of Plymouth, Portsmouth and Poole. Crossings take between 20-24 hours and prices can vary considerably. http://www.aferry.co.uk has details of prices and timetables.
When you've confirmed the booking with us, you will receive your specific Holiday Information Pack with more detailed information about how to get to the property "Sail".
What To Do On Holiday?
- There's a mandatory final cleaning charge of €80.
Late Arrival Charge:
- Please be aware that there is a charge of €25 if you arrive later than 8pm.
Refundable Security Deposit: €100
- The refundable security deposit is returned to you 3 days after your stay.
- The security deposit increases to €300 over the Christmas and New Year period.
Christmas/New Year Season:
- Christmas/New Year bookings of less than 1 week, over this period, will be charged for 1 week and the security deposit increases to € 300.
- This property is unavailable for arrivals on the 24th, 25th, 26th of December and on the 1st January (New years day). On New Year's Eve, arrivals are possible only until 3pm.
- Cancellation fee of 20% of the booking up to 5 weeks before the holiday, and 100% when the holiday is less than 5 weeks away.